No announcement yet.

Hi! I'm LiarBill DeClue(less), Phony OSLer Baal-Priest of St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In which LiarBill 'Mump(s?) DeClue(less) begs the $PLC/ADL/OPP Aryan Nations of the Drunken Crackheads to Vouch 4 LiarBill

In which LiarBill 'Mump(s?) DeClue(less) begs the $PLC/ADL/OPP Aryan Nations of the Drunken Crackheads to Vouch 4 LiarBill

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__7832
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5382#post5382

Poor Marty simply cannot tell the truth, he is still claiming that Billy Roper and Morris Gulett kicked me out when everyone knows it is a lie. I contacted both men some time ago and asked if they told Marty that, here is Billy's reply as claimed by MumpsNut(s?) the 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional fuktard:

Bill, Nope, I've never had any kind of conversation with Martin about you, or much of anything else. He did send me a dvd of the 2005 Brown protest recently, but I have never discussed your leaving WR with anyone except Andrew, and I told him that you left WR voluntarily and that I had discussed the reason for your leaving more with him than with you.

As you may have heard I am disbanding WR, but the Forum is still up for now. You might want to re-register with a new password if you don't remember your old one.

Billy Roper

P.S. I sure hope that Martin deleted the e-mail that I sent him a few years ago about how I had to kick your fat delusional ZOGbot ass out as a probable agent provocateur when you started yapping about starting a biker gang of fuktards and yapping about causing trouble as a convicted felon. Martin sent me a picture of your numerous felony convictions and the Suspended Imposition of Sentence commonly granted snitches. Which is why you are NOT to send out any identifiers which will get me in trouble, especially given that I used to work with self-admitted fed snitch Rick Spring and now the drunken crackhead ZOGbot tard Morris Gulett and the Chicago marrano Sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November. You know how I got to cover my tracks and do a better job of it than the mamzer faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, and the transgendered jew mamzer faggot tranny Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum who got outed for being a One Niggers' Project operative. That Pope Marty also finished off Chief Running Red-Nigger jewromy Visser and all them lil red-nigger pisser-possums. Marty is a regular One Aryan Wrecking Crew for us ZOGbots.

So you do NOT have my permission to post this letter, Mumps-Nut(s?) the Niglet-Niece Molester from Klan of Mamzers.

I've really decayed in so many ways since I was a Piercetard.

BR

Not only does not Billy state clearly that Marty is lying he also implies that I am still welcome on his forum, according to this edited message from nearly a year or so ago.

Here is MoGulett's reply:

-----Original Message-----
    From: Aryan Nations - World Headquarters <worldheadquarters@aryan-nation.org>
    To: cichaplain <cichaplain@aol.com>
    Sent: Sat, Sep 10, 2011 8:26 pm
    Subject: RE: a lie told about you

Bill....

We both know Martin is a delusional boob. No I never told him any such thing. What I told him was that I was altogether innocent of plotting to rob banks but I did it for the Church and NOT for Bolivian nose-candy. As a matter of fact the last time he called me was many months ago and I gave him a severe tongue lashing and told him to never call my number again. This is why me and that red-nigger Anglo-Mestizo Truitt and my pet convicted child molester have got to block all the guests when Pope Marty is trolling the South African Project to identify for ZOG all them Niggers of Islam Auxiliaries in jewniform.

I bet Pope Marty is still pissed that he and Pastor John Britton saved my Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Harold Grooms Trust Fund from going kaput while I was in prison and not letting Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser steal the Trust Fund.

Cum on down to the Aryan Nations World Headquarters and I'm sure that I can find some nubile niglets for you to maul.

The Coontang is Always Better/Wetter When the Niglet is Cryin' LiarBill.

HAIL VICTORY !

Poor Marty, will he ever be smart enough to get away with a lie? I guess not. LOL I learned that from the jewromy Visser skrule of Mamzerology.

What's also funny is that this coward claims that his refusual to meet me like a man on neutral ground constitutes as excepting my challenge. LOL !And after I puked up the spaghetti dinner that Roxie cooked for me for fear of being made a gelding aoccording to him me having to come to his hovel and break and enter counts as accepting. He even stupidly tried to claim dueling laws from the past back him up. Sorry Marty but the rules of dueling required that the duel take place on neutral ground, in fact most cities had a dueling green set aside for that purpose. I didn't want gelding knives at zero paces in Marty's hovel. Poor wittle Marty, he got six inches in both height and length on this mumps-nutted ZOGbot tard who can't open his mouth without looking stupid. No wonder his own family told the cops they thought he was molesting those little boys, starting the whole investigation. Which is my story. I get to get away with molesting my niglet-nieces because I'm a-snitching and have an arrangement with Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale of the St. Louis FBI - Haet-Crimes Division.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Pastor Mumps-Nut(s?) take on bowel Movement Fellow Fuktards and ZOGbots

Pastor Mumps-Nut(s?) take on bowel Movement Fellow Fuktards and ZOGbots

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__8785
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5539#post5539

In this thread as an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-g-shit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet niece molesting, delusional mumps-nutted ZOGbot petty criminal caught and snitching on tards, I will discuss and evaluate various leaders, organizations and forums of the white nationalist movement. I've gotten permission from St. Louis Special Agent Sheniqua Shemale to do so My first post after I finish diddling Haitian Haet-Niglet will be an honest an unbiased evaluation of the Aryan Nations rally in Clayton Mo. which I attended this past St Patricks day, thanks to the permission of Anglo-Mestizo Allen Truitt. It will be coming soon. And, Haitian Haet-Niglet, I'll be cum-cumming soon too!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

Pastor MumpsNut(s?) Opening Pestifesto on the Bowel Movement 'Leadersheep'

Pastor MumpsNut(s?) Opening Pestifesto on the Bowel Movement 'Leadersheep'

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__8927
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5529#post5529

My how time flies when you are atop a Haitian Haet-Niglet squishing her down like a duckling under a big fat pig. Wait a second, I think I'll wipe off. Scoot, scoot, Haitian Haet-Niglet and cleanse jewrself for Uncle Mumps-Nut(s?), scoot, scoot. I turned the water on and you are beginning to develop a bit of a musky skanky smell.

Before I go into specific groups I'd like to make a few statements about groups in general.

None of them are actually doing anything that is actually changing things for white people. I don't mean this in an insulting way but I cannot deny the truth of it any more than I can deny that I'm a cumplete delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-g-shit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting petty criminal snitch pretending to be a Christian Identity minister to mamzers pretending to be Aryan. Money sent to these groups will be used to increase the assets and holdings of the group. MoGulett still got $500,000 in assets from the Harold Grooms estate but anything you send MoGulett will be used to buy Bolivian nose-candy so that MoGulett doesn't have to plot to rob banks to get some blow. Some people are fine with that, it got old to me rather fast and they asked me to leave before thay had to sicc theyz' anglo-mestizo or mulatto tards on me. I have a job working with St. Louis SAIC Sheniqua Shemale and the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and barely support myself and Haitian Haet-Niglet, I got tired of donating my time and money to something that can't really do anything to change the plight of whites in this country. Will snitch 4 food.

The upside and value of these groups is that they are building what will become the nucleus of a resistance network in the future, when events dicate the struggle go to a new level. Sounds good, doesn't it? Took a lot of 'debriefing' and getting a really sore asshole from SAIC Sheniqua Shemale for me to figure out and speak the ZOG line. They are networking and making contacts all over looking for anglo-mestizos and whigger fuktards wanting to play Aryan Nations and White Nationalist. While it is not of that much use now in the next phase of the struggle they will be vital so in general I salute them (only the legit groups and leaders that take at least three or four months to figure out that I am a paid snitch before putting me on the prod and running me off without a nasty scene) for having the guts to do what they think is best and for putting their butts on the line for our people.

Comment

An Incoherent and Idiotic Response from a Mamzer Fuktard playing Aryan.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__9304
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5534#post5534

Pastor LiarBill MumpsNut(S?) DeClue(less)

After over 25 years involved as a person of off-color pretending towards being of the Christian Identity faith & the WN movement, I think it is time to start collecting on the ZOGbux due to my photoshopping skills. I seen the ebb & flux of the movement and really don't know and haven't thought of the so called movement as a saviors movement . . Ala the 14 Words.. That's because my English is a second language and I'm bi-ignorant. This is with all respect to David Lane ( Yahweh have mercy on him for forsaken the CI faith many years ago but like TraitorGlenn Miller I'll quote David Lane for some bowel Movement street cred every so often.)
          I have lived in the above time 3 place in the United States and some with quite a few of so called/self professing white supremacists ( white nationalists for the watered down crowd ) before they asked me to 'move on' down the road and the collection was sadly disappointing menagerie of the socially inept, drunkards, druggies, egotists, mumps-nutted niglet niece molesters, mamzers, oba-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possums, fellow mamzers, jewboys like Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November and MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie, all mentally & emotionally unbalanced, the self hating haters like B**** R**/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer .. Now their was a wee few of decent people in those years.But they were swallowed up alive by the above misfits of life like myself, desperately seeking a night's religious and political lodging within the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia/Talksjew Christian Identity. WHY you may ask - well my opinion is that the movement has no standard regulatory rules of who
          is acceptable. No demand that these bowel Movement ZOGbots show theyz' kike snouts or give their real names. No requirement that they disclose that they used to be murdeous psychotic Jersey City jewboy piglice. No requirement that they disclose that they be petty criminals who got a Suspended Imposition of Sentence and agreed to snitch. No requirement to show their real faces and names until caught out in a lie that they are not even remotely white, like Bryan Reo did. Like Obie-gender-bender does, hiding the fact that it is a jew mamzer with gender identity issues. So the misfits have a strangle hold on the movement.. People in the movement rail the race traitors & the Jew and muds..But first they should clean up their OWN house ( The movement ) and then worry about peripheral outside influences.. Of course present coonpany excused here on Two and a Half Mamzers forum because we get to whine while in being black as spades we demand a pass from scrutiny.

The Movement is just a culpatory organic response to the world.One that can not be stopped.Its organic and ingrained in whites to have a healthy natural sense of racial identity. Whatever that means. I'm suffering from Peter Dunkin's.

May Yahweh Bless You & Yours!

Kent
          Aryan Graphics Designs
          The Aryan Graphics Designs website -
          http://www.aryan-nation.org/AGDesigns
          The Aryan Graphics Designs youtube portfolio Channel.
          http://www.youtube.c...GraphicsDesigns
          The Aryan Graphics Designs Blogspot Portfolio
          http://aryangraphicsdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

What's another ZOGbot fuktard in MoGulett's 'New' Aryan Nations?

What's another ZOGbot fuktard in MoGulett's 'New' Aryan Nations?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__9259
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5541#post5541

Now I will discuss the AN rally in Clayton Mo on St Patricks day. The one lead by MoGulett as an ADL/$PLC ZOG false front and chock full of niggers and beaners wanting to pretend to be 'White'.

I counted 11 AN members behind the barricade and I would say they also had 1 or 2 people among the "crowd" taping them as well. The crowd was very sparse, no more than a dozen total but that was due to the date they chose. As a lifetime resident of this area I could have told them that St Pat's day is a bad day to hold a rally in this area as there are alot of Irish Americans here and the St Louis region is an area that loves it's drinking holidays, most people that were out during that time were either in the city for one of the two large parades in the area or in a pub beginning the festivities early.

Also, for the most part their message was not exactly correct for the region. Complaining about the Mayor of Dellwood wanting to fire white cops is simply not a message that anyone here would care about as the Dellwood police have long been known as some of the most incompetant cops in this part of the state and no one really cares about them. But we tards have to bitch about something. Thank D-g that our mamzer and faggot asses aren't being protected by them goofy piglice. I might get gelded as a baal-priest of Cybele by the profane paws of niggers and not by niglet-nieces.

Then Anglo-Mestizo Allen Truitt discussed affirmative action hiring on the part of the St Louis police, now affirmative action is a hot issue here and many whites are upset about that and want the practice ended in this state but without meaning to be insulting the AN won't be the ones to change that here, the tea parties are where those issues are primarily addressed. And, thanks to the way St. Louis runs its legal segregation laws to where every little development gets to form its own municipality, the latest whiggeropia always sets it up to where the new municipal piglice farce gotta cum from the new municipality. That means all-whigger piglice in whiggertopia and St Louis has a mainly all-nigger piglice farce. Nothing to be done, but you can't expect the 'New' Aryan Nations/Niggers of Islam MoGulett ZOG false front to understand such political realities, when the entire point of the rally was to get new whiggers in jewniform on the $PLC/ADL piglice rolls of known whigger waycist tards wanting to play nutzi-Aryan.

After that a few of the other members took turns talking about things that went over the heads of most people there, like how jew bankers plotted to kill the melungeon jew mamzer [Dis]Honest Ape Lincoln, how the FED should be abolished etc, none of which are issues that will provoke whites to action here. The primary political issue here now is jobs, if you're not telling people how you will get them jobs and make thier lives better no one will care. I know it really sucks but that is the reality here. Good thang I got a jewb as an informant from SAIC Sheniqua Shemale, who keeps me out of kort for niglet-niece molesting and for petty thievery.

Now I would like to discuss what I observed about the crowd for the benefit of the ADl/$PLC/SAIC Sheniqua Shemale. Other than me the handful of others that came were mainly hecklers, in fact I may well be the only sympathizer that actually showed up. One thing I did notice was when Allen was talking about affirmative action in police hiring some of the cops seemed to be trying too hard not to show agreement with him which told me they agreed but were afraid to openly show it. Another thing I noticed was that some of the younger AN members there argued with the hecklers, one used profanity and another was name calling and wanting to get into a fight with some goofy looking Lenny Kravitz (half nigger, half jew) wannabe that was acting tough becuase he knew the cops would keep him safe (the spook, not the AN member). See that was a huge mistake but Allen called him off with a single word, showing that he has the respect of the troops. Also I noticed that Truitt just smiled at the hecklers which showed me he has the kind of self control needed to be a good leader. If the young man that got into a shouting match with the coon is reading this my advice is to laugh the next time some idiot provokes you. It was obvious that Sambo was nothing for you to worry about,in fact he reminded me of the baby alien creature off district 9 the way he was jumping around like a douchebag, you only make those imbeciles appear to be right by letting them provoke you, it is also my guess that Allen Truitt discussed this with the men after the rally.

Now my general assement of the people there. It was obvious that all the AN members there were dedicated to defending the white race and that Allen Truitt is a competant leader and I hope no one takes anything "negative" that I have said as an insult. I have the utmost respect for Morris Gulett and know him to be the genuine article and a real leader of the movement and I also want to say that anyone that thinks he is a federal snitch is not only a liar but stupid. One thing that proves Gulett is no rat is how after the raid on their get together in La. they got uber paranoid and closed their forum to the public and require people to be dues paying members for 6 months before they are even given handbooks etc. good luck with that, it's been my experience that people are not going to jump through hoops to give you thier money while being treated as untrustworthy, anyway, if they were working for the feds they wouldn't have to worry about being infiltrated the way they are.

In closing while I feel that the AN rally on St Pat's day didn't reach anyone or change things at all it was also good experience for the AN members, Truitt had a chance to evaluate his people, find their weaknesses etc. what they need in St Louis is someone that knows this area as well as I do (I'm not avilable) to help them with the various issues like which issues to present to which demographic, etc. not everyone can be swayed in the same way the key is to tailor the message to the people that you are wanting to reach.

Comment

We need more mamzers and jewboys and ZOGbots within Wikipedia-Talksjew CI as well as delusional fuktarded mumps-nutted baal-priests.

We need more mamzers and jewboys and ZOGbots within Wikipedia-Talksjew CI as well as delusional fuktarded mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester baal-priests.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__9314
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5552#post5552

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__9304
              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5534#post5534

Pastor LiarBill MumpsNut(S?) DeClue(less)

After over 25 years involved as a person of off-color pretending towards being of the Christian Identity faith & the WN movement, I think it is time to start collecting on the ZOGbux due to my photoshopping skills. I seen the ebb & flux of the movement and really don't know and haven't thought of the so called movement as a saviors movement . . Ala the 14 Words.. That's because my English is a second language and I'm bi-ignorant. This is with all respect to David Lane ( Yahweh have mercy on him for forsaken the CI faith many years ago but like TraitorGlenn Miller I'll quote David Lane for some bowel Movement street cred every so often.)
              I have lived in the above time 3 place in the United States and some with quite a few of so called/self professing white supremacists ( white nationalists for the watered down crowd ) before they asked me to 'move on' down the road and the collection was sadly disappointing menagerie of the socially inept, drunkards, druggies, egotists, mumps-nutted niglet niece molesters, mamzers, oba-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possums, fellow mamzers, jewboys like Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November and MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie, all mentally & emotionally unbalanced, the self hating haters like B**** R**/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer .. Now their was a wee few of decent people in those years.But they were swallowed up alive by the above misfits of life like myself, desperately seeking a night's religious and political lodging within the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia/Talksjew Christian Identity. WHY you may ask - well my opinion is that the movement has no standard regulatory rules of who
              is acceptable. No demand that these bowel Movement ZOGbots show theyz' kike snouts or give their real names. No requirement that they disclose that they used to be murdeous psychotic Jersey City jewboy piglice. No requirement that they disclose that they be petty criminals who got a Suspended Imposition of Sentence and agreed to snitch. No requirement to show their real faces and names until caught out in a lie that they are not even remotely white, like Bryan Reo did. Like Obie-gender-bender does, hiding the fact that it is a jew mamzer with gender identity issues. So the misfits have a strangle hold on the movement.. People in the movement rail the race traitors & the Jew and muds..But first they should clean up their OWN house ( The movement ) and then worry about peripheral outside influences.. Of course present coonpany excused here on Two and a Half Mamzers forum because we get to whine while in being black as spades we demand a pass from scrutiny.

The Movement is just a culpatory organic response to the world.One that can not be stopped.Its organic and ingrained in whites to have a healthy natural sense of racial identity. Whatever that means. I'm suffering from Peter Dunkin's.

May Yahweh Bless You & Yours!

Kent
              Aryan Graphics Designs
              The Aryan Graphics Designs website -
              http://www.aryan-nation.org/AGDesigns
              The Aryan Graphics Designs youtube portfolio Channel.
              http://www.youtube.c...GraphicsDesigns
              The Aryan Graphics Designs Blogspot Portfolio
              http://aryangraphicsdesigns.blogspot.com

==================

I agree completely and in my real life baal-priest of Cybele ZOG false-front pretend Ministry I look for God fearing niglet-nieces and mamzer fuktarded Christians, people who look and act no different than people you would meet in any Baptist or AME Church (or other denominations) the only difference being the doctrine taught. I preach the Wandering Mamzers of Wikipedia/Talksjew CI and attempt to tailor my teaching towards the need of the congregation. Giveth jewr wallet and niglet-niece coontang to Past-tard LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less), yeah verily, yum yum!!!

What I meant by people no different than what you'd see in the average Church is they are God fearing, don't cuss, drink and most don't even smoke, the difference is that they knew in their hearts that univerisalism and race mixing are wrong and needed a way to worship and serve the Father without accepting race mixing etc. It is not sinfool to shoot jewr load into niglet coontang jewst as long as jewr nuts are cut or infected by mumps.

Comment

Our bowel Movement needs more anonymous transgendered mamzer faggots telling the diseased herd animals who to follow.

Our bowel Movement needs more anonymous transgendered mamzer faggots telling the diseased herd animals who to follow.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__9354
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5556#post5556

White Nationalism, and unfortunately Christian Identity to some extent, has been so desperate for members in the past, that it would accept pretty much anyone into its ranks. This is why out and out nuts like Marty Lindstedt were allowed to be a part of The Movement. Thankfully that is changing, more so in Christian Identity than in White Nationalism, where idiots like Jett and Jahn can still ply their stupidity.

It is absolutely imperative that pro-white organizations and The Movement has a whole have certain moral and racial standards that everyone who wants to be a part of them must meet. But don't hold your breath waiting for any such standards to be instituted across the board this side of Yahshua's return.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Don't let the fact that I've been banned here before keep me out now!

LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less)

Don't let the fact that I've been banned here before keep me out now!

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/stu...e-3#post-85344
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...764#post347764
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6147#post6147

I tired to sign up at Stumble Inn but they denied me, claiming that I used a proxy when I didn't. What's up? I had heard that SI is no longer protecting Lindstedt but I guess this says differently. I was banned because I was TOS snitching, along with Jeromy Visser, to Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren the Mamzer from Mentor and after getting this place and Da MamzerBarrell kicked off the Internut back in December 2010.

The funny part is that I had planned on being a serious poster there the way I have become here once Martin was jewlagged. jewromy Visser and the rest of the melungeon pisser-possums pretending to be Christian Identity invited me here to Da MamzerBarrell. If stupidly allowed into StumbleInn I'll be snitching like I did on others in return for a Suspended Imposition of Sentence back in 1995. I guess that the SI Admins simply didn't need a delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-g shit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, evasive as to the racial composition of female family members I was admittedly accused of sexually assaulting, retard formerly with Ron Edward's Klan of Mamzers on the Hitler Channel hanging around making up delusional lies if they are stupid enough to ordain or have anything to do with me. Hell, even Billy Roper and MoGulett, who are cumfortable with snitches, got tired of my ass and sent me packing.

Comment

Has anyone else heard this? LOL I got it offn' NIM-Busters, which is the Craigslist for niglets

Has anyone else heard this? LOL I got it offn' NIM-Busters, which is the Craigslist for niglets.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...2008#post12008
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7386#post7386

Well, you my fellow mamzers and melungeon jews and ZOGbots here on Chief Runnin' Lyin' Melungeon Red Pisser-Possum Visser's forum know that when I'm not atop Haitian Haet niglet or cruising the Internuts for coontang porn or getting my fat massive ass porked by FBI Special Agent in Charge Sheniqua Shemale when he/she/it isn't debriefing and anally injecting Rabbi Lender/Linder in the back office in St. Louis, well, I'm spying on Pope Marty. And the NIM-Buster tards have the best coontang shemale porn on the Internuts and can't help but talk about Pope Marty all the time. Anyway, I just read an e mail telling me of a rumor where Marty Lindstedt supposedly took a DNA test which he planned to post on his forum but when the results came back it showed 3% middle eastern DNA (most likely jew since there is no such thing as jewish DNA). That's why SAIC Sheniqua Shemale can pork me up the ass twice a week for hours and I'll still not have any anal menstrual flow like Rabbi Lender/Linder does. Has anyone else heard this? I think some NimBuster just made it up. At this point it's just a rumor, supposedly Marty told someone who told someone at Nimbusters who told someone who told me so I'm not claiming it to be true beyond a doubt, even though I am certain that Marty's Samuelson family tree would give up a few jews if shaken hard enough. Yup, NIM-Busters, itz, like Alex Lender said when we were having an anal debriefing threesome in St. Louis last weekend. I got a good laugh reading the e mail and was curious to know if anyone else has heard it? When you have no more than an 85 IQ (on a good day) and are 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional mumps-nutted (singular testicle), alleged niglet-niece molester and nobody really likes you, you reach out for all the gusto you can git.

Haitian Haet niglet!!! Where did that lil' coontang go be hiding?

Comment

My Sister, jewr mudshark Nutter Mutter, should have bitten off ALL jewr nuts, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)

My Sister, jewr Nutter Mutter, should have bitten off ALL jewr nuts, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3678#post13678
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3678#post13678

Well, Nephew LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less), one of the thangs I told muh sister, jewr Mutter, is that mother squirrels take the best male pup of the litter and bite off the testicles of all the rest of the male pups when times are tough. Plus jewr mother was a mudshark, she loved that nigger blacksnake after jewr father, a drunken hibernigger criminal retard dun runnt-off. So jewr sisters were mudsharks and you, even though you only have one nut because muh mudshark sister decided to leave you one nut infected by mumps, just can't stay off'n them underage niglets, whether they be nieces or just sumthang picked up sex-touristing in Haiti. So she should have bit off ALL jewr nuts instead of leaving you with one, lusting after underage niglets, you fat fuktard perv. In fact, the male pup she did leave intact spawned a niece you, admittedly tried to rape but she fought jew off. Why, I'm done with the lot of the DeClue(lesses), oy vey.

Anyways, it looks like you have managed to get jewr massive criminal record as a petty thief and niglet-niece molesting piece of shit largely expunged.

How did you do that, LiarBill? Suck off Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale plenty or have you gone back to Haiti as a sex tourist?

I'd rather be skanking,
                      No cum-cum, cum-cum 4 Me No More !!!

Comment

Could you bite off'n one or more of muh drunken Mor[m]on Lamanite Serial Polygamist nuts, Old Skank?

Could you bite off'n one or more of muh drunken Mor[m]on Lamanite Serial Polygamist nuts, Old Skank?

I got more mamzeress pussy and niglets and baby faggits than I can support, especially since I've turned on Pope Marty.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...ll=1#post21441
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13679
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13679

Originally posted by Old Skank View Post
                        My Sister, jewr Nutter Mutter, should have bitten off ALL jewr nuts, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3678#post13678
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3678#post13678

Well, Nephew LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less), one of the thangs I told muh sister, jewr Mutter, is that mother squirrels take the best male pup of the litter and bite off the testicles of all the rest of the male pups when times are tough. Plus jewr mother was a mudshark, she loved that nigger blacksnake after jewr father, a drunken hibernigger criminal retard dun runnt-off. So jewr sisters were mudsharks and you, even though you only have one nut because muh mudshark sister decided to leave you one nut infected by mumps, just can't stay off'n them underage niglets, whether they be nieces or just sumthang picked up sex-touristing in Haiti. So she should have bit off ALL jewr nuts instead of leaving you with one, lusting after underage niglets, you fat fuktard perv. In fact, the male pup she did leave intact spawned a niece you, admittedly tried to rape but she fought jew off. Why, I'm done with the lot of the DeClue(lesses), oy vey.

Anyways, it looks like you have managed to get jewr massive criminal record as a petty thief and niglet-niece molesting piece of shit largely expunged.

How did you do that, LiarBill? Suck off Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale plenty or have you gone back to Haiti as a sex tourist?

Could you bite off'n one or more of muh drunken Mor[m]on Lamanite Serial Polygamist nuts, Old Skank? I got more mamzeress pussy and niglets and baby faggits than I can support, especially since I've turned on Pope Marty. He got me $110,000 after I wanted to settle for $50,000.

Now Pope Marty is suing me as a co-conspiratard co-counter-defendant in the bogus litigation Bryan Reo started.

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...y_20Feb14b.mp3

Now Cryin' Lyin' Bryan / Ol Niggerlips sez he might be able to help, butt I've got to pay and since all muh squaws and split-tailed mamzeresses and fagits have taken muh ZOGbux, I'm too tired to cum to Mentor and play the Broke-Back Tonto beast with two backs wif Ol' Niggerlips. He has sent me a big pine cone and told me to videotape myself sodomizing my red nigger mangina with it 666 times and I'm already up to 555 when the pine cone wore out, oy vey.

I sure wish that you would bite off both muh AC/DC red-nigger serial polygamist Lamanite Mor[m]on nuts, Old Skank!!!

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

I haven't gotten mumps in muh one remaining nut -- yet -- but I'd love to feel it slapping against jewr niglet coontang, Johnny Tonto Britton.

I haven't gotten mumps in muh one remaining nut -- yet -- but I'd love to feel it slapping against jewr niglet coontang, Johnny Tonto Britton.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1442#post21442
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3683#post13683

Johnny Tonto Britton, you red nigger with the most delicious mamzerletess coontang are going to prison for life for that!!!! Where you can get jewr mangina filled now that Ol' Niggerlips broke you in. NO ONE may speak a word against me, especially the fact that I am a fat, stinky loser with an 85 IQ (on a good day, mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting 250-lb of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack petty criminal now ZOG-bot twatting who has been disinherited by my own mother for diddling one or two or threee or four of that old skank's grand-niglets and thus being such an embarrasment to my family!!!

It does not matter that I am the poster boy for Einstein's theory of insanity by doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results, breaking into places, stealing items to steal, getting caught, then making a plea bargain and snitching my way out. Just because EVERY lawsuit that I have ever filed has been laughed out of court I will win this time due to my special Popey powers that override all federal state and local laws. Just becuase I betrayed you and everyone else wanting to give a fat retarded ZOGbot twat another chance nine ways from sunday that does not give you the right to say anything about me, so be prepared for the federal SWAT team to come repelling through your picture window which was busted by Dottir #3 -- the one who humps jew beaners after she whupped jewr ass, Johnny Tonto and which yoou haven't been able to fix because you spent it on squaw and papoose support -- because you are under Popey arrest!!!!!!

baby mumpsnut

Comment

ZOGling Mamzer Ass-Clowns Working with Ol' Niggerlips Against Pope Marty

ZOGling Mamzer Ass-Clowns Working with Ol' Niggerlips Against Pope Marty

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1449#post21449
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3688#post13688
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3688#post13688

Originally posted by Baby MumpsNut View Post

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1442#post21442

Johnny Tonto Britton, you red nigger with the most delicious mamzerletess coontang are going to prison for life for that!!!! Where you can get jewr mangina filled now that Ol' Niggerlips broke you in. NO ONE may speak a word against me, especially the fact that I am a fat, stinky loser with an 85 IQ (on a good day, mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting 250-lb of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack petty criminal now ZOG-bot twatting who has been disinherited by my own mother for diddling one or two or threee or four of that old skank's grand-niglets and thus being such an embarrasment to my family!!!

It does not matter that I am the poster boy for Einstein's theory of insanity by doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results, breaking into places, stealing items to steal, getting caught, then making a plea bargain and snitching my way out. Just because EVERY lawsuit that I have ever filed has been laughed out of court I will win this time due to my special Popey powers that override all federal state and local laws. Just becuase I betrayed you and everyone else wanting to give a fat retarded ZOGbot twat another chance nine ways from sunday that does not give you the right to say anything about me, so be prepared for the federal SWAT team to come repelling through your picture window which was busted by Dottir #3 -- the one who humps jew beaners after she whupped jewr ass, Johnny Tonto and which yoou haven't been able to fix because you spent it on squaw and papoose support -- because you are under Popey arrest!!!!!!

Marty better watch his ass because once our fellow mamzer faggot co-coonspiratard co-counter defendant Bryan Reo a.k.a. Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor gets that judgement against it in the Lake County Court of Common Pleas in Ohio, he's gonna use it to apply pressure on my own red-nigger squaw humping talley-whacker and this time make me provide the pine cone for my a-gaping red-nigger mangina. The jewnibrowed shitskin says that he tried to go against talksjew and his server for over four years and got nowhere. Now while Niggerlips told me that while he is winning through mamzerfuckation, and may even use it to apply pressure on the state of Missery to put Marty back in Fulton with his best friend, the fact of the matter is that just as with Saint Hiram of Reppert who heard about Ol' SoredMamzer being banned and kicked out of the local nuclear power plant, the Ohio Attorney General's Office tried to have Da jewnibrowed gookizoid beaner mentally evaluated, but because Ol' Niggerlips is an Anti-Racist Activist impersonating a "White Supremacist" for ZOG, that inquiry under the Ohio Rules of Kort was quashed . It appears that even Bryan Reo is aware that the Rabbi owns nothing of value, as it would cost more to clean it up than it's worth. So much for the BIG GENTLEMAN SWEDE RANCHER SO'DAKKER. Marty is pore like me and you, MumpsNut.

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Hey Obie-gender-bender, itz me again, LiarBiil &quot;MumpsNut&quot; DeClue(less) &amp; I need to borrow a cup of transgendered mangina

Hey Obie-gender-bender, itz me again, LiarBiil "MumpsNut" DeClue(less)

& in Muh anal-aggressive way I cum-cum over to beg for a cuppa hunka-hunka transgendered Aussie pisser-possum poofter mangina

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__97341
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3687#post13687
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3687#post13687

Dang, you sure are the most obsessive person I have ever met, even worse than Marty. Within two days Marty figured out that I was a lying retard, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb meat-sack and admitted niglet-niece molester of the Klan Niglet-Chester with but one nut and that infected with mumps while it took you the better part of a year to get tired of muh lying delusional fat ass, Obie-gender-bender-pisser's-former-poofter-possum666. You seem to check Visser's forum several times a day based on your post about him closing down. Like me, you turned on the meth-goobering Rasta-weed smoking Sephardic Melungeon pisser-possum after he kicked both of us on our perverted asses. I'm a far more disciplined ZOGbot fuktard. I check that forum once every fifteen minutes continually every couple weeks after taking Haitian Haet-Niglet in for her rabies and distemper shots and hadn't check your forum until recently when you and the resister were griping about Visser for the 666th time this week. Actually I'm surprised you let resister post at all, he was a friend of Phil in Booze' who I made a moderator when I ran Phil's forum and banned Pope Marty after ZOGbot Silly Roper paid the v-bulletin Bronze Plan bill and had given Swill-in-Booze a big $25 rock of crack, well no mater, like me at $permfart up until I tangled with Klunt Downey and Meerkkkat Markkk and was told to eat shit by Don Black who loved Klunt's big flopping kikess tits while going doggy-style up her jewdaick poop-chute at some point he'll disagree with you and you'll ban him, like you did EVERY regular you ever had, which since you backstabbed me by implimenting a strict "No ZOGbot lying perverted fat retard policy" has been one at a time you clinically paranoid poofter tranny fucktard. Also, you don't get to blame me for losing all the regulars that you had at that time, that is based entirely on you for being half a mamzer short here on Two & A Half Mamzers. The thing is they were all people that I either invited or followed me there like shit-eating dogs folling Haetian Haet-Niglet's she-boon buttocks rubbed with bacon grease for muh easy entrance and ALL I ever did was show them they way you attacked me on Visser's, especially how you lost your mind and outright slandered me by claiming I admittedly posted that I ate urine laced spaghetti along with some fudge pudding that I shudder to recollect where it cum from at Marty's. You know how I hate to eat shit sandwiches given that I don't much like the taste of bread. Now years after the fact like that skank Christine Ford against Brett Kavanaugh, I'm going to claim it all happened when you KNEW that was a Marty sockpuppet and I worked at that time as a snitch for ZOG spying on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers. This lying retard with but one nut and that infested with mumps makes me a really pissed-off Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuch forbidden to enter to bother the Aryan Christian Israelite Coongregation much like Rabbi Baal Finck and Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor, Esq(uirrel)..

Also I wonder if you figure out that you as a probable schidzoid paranoiac mamzer/jewboy mix have no real regular readers besides your former friends turned enemies, the reason that you have views half-way comparable to Visser and Marty is because you have the best location in town, claiming to be "thechristianidentityforum.net" lol, everyone that googles Christian identity gets your site on the first page so what you have is tons of one timers who check it out and never return and then there are a handful that stay and loot your reading room full of stolen pdf's which you can get away with because the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) has no jewrisdik-dik-shun in Oz / Continental Poofterland. The tards slurp somethang other than your manginalube from the lorry-lot, then after the downloads they then go. Also I wonder if I am the only one with more than one mumps-ravaged testicle crawling off a niglet-niece that has realized that you are a race traitor who is actively assisting the Japanese in their economic takeover of your country, you can't work for the enemy Robbie Hancock in the Mitsubishi warehouse in Melbourne and pretend to be CI while tranny poofteroid.

p.s I think you know by now that the Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum -- I'm 25% Cherokee - what of it, lol -- Chief jewronomo Visser is going nowhere. Haven't you figured out that thanks to Pieter-Dunkin by its Dutch Sephardic jew father into the red-nigger coosh of its mother Leana Bilitis Two-Possums Fucking Visser that he is bi polar and obviously has a serious personality disorder, most of it genetic but the rest caused by smoking meth and rasta-weed and then drinking the bong water. Admin and seedliner are Visser, as are the other 666 dundry sock-possums. Eventually I was able to learn that visser does in fact have a brother -- Shawn Aaron "Fruit-Loop" Visser who looks like an Amurrikwan beaner and has a Puerto Rican wife and a niglet-niece I'd Like To Fuck (NNILF (a NNilf)) calling herself Jasmine Jacko that the O
                              l' Pisser-Possum helt out on me
                              but he is not in CI and has nothing to do with Visser. Ron/Fruit-Loop Visser and Visser has slipped several times when posting as Admin and once as seedwhiner. If it ain't pisser-possums itz Pisser's Pedo-Paki Pisser-Possums, especially "Pompey/Malleus Douche" who is openly calling jewromy a red-nigger jewboy. What you also don't see is that every day that you spend money to keep up a forum that no one but your enemies follow is another day that you cannot spend atop a nigglet-niece. Yet again you lose to Visser. See, you think that keeping your forum up is some kind of Victory but it is really a loss. Could you let me back on, Obie-gender-bender? I'll be good and try to be less delusional ! I can't help being fucked up and a witless serial liar. Satan has cum-cum-trol of my remaining mumps-infested testicle !!! I can no longer cum-cum, cum-cum !!! You seem to have a borderline personality disorder as well that glues you to a movement that has kicked you to the curb years ago, when they figured you out as a raving hupocrite mamzer playing See-Eye Dentistry with gender-identity issues so you need to get a real life and stop living in this online world. I get more done spending less than an hour a month dealing with this silliness so that when I'm not stalking and snitching or thieving I can spend it atop a niglet-niece while you spend hours every day living in you mentally unbalanced fantast world and going virtually ass-2-mouth with a probable ZOGbot, also a mamzer. I won't be going to your forum again or at least within the next fifteen minutes, in fact the time I went a couple weeks ago was only cus I saw resister was posting there and I know him pretty well -- but not in a biblical way, he run off when I offered him Haitian Haet-Niglet's thirteen-year-aged coontang, before that the last time I visited was when Phil was still around and likewise bothering people.

Comment

Another plea for re-instatement from the mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting thieving ass-clown LiarBaal MumpsNut SwClue(less)

Another plea for re-instatement from the mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting thieving ZOGbot ass-clown LiarBaal MumpsNut SwClue(less)

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3692#post13692
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3692#post13692

The following demented rant turned up in the trash ingrown tranny-poofter mangina sump-section of my email today.

Originally posted by LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post
                                Hey Obie-gender-bender, itz me again, LiarBiil "MumpsNut" DeClue(less)

& in Muh anal-aggressive way I cum-cum over to beg for a cuppa hunka-hunka transgendered Aussie pisser-possum poofter mangina

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3687#post13687
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3687#post13687

Dang, you sure are the most obsessive person I have ever met, even worse than Marty. Within two days Marty figured out that I was a lying retard, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb meat-sack and admitted niglet-niece molester of the Klan Niglet-Chester with but one nut and that infected with mumps while it took you the better part of a year to get tired of muh lying delusional fat ass, Obie-gender-bender-pisser's-former-poofter-possum666. You seem to check Visser's forum several times a day based on your post about him closing down. Like me, you turned on the meth-goobering Rasta-weed smoking Sephardic Melungeon pisser-possum after he kicked both of us on our perverted asses. I'm a far more disciplined ZOGbot fuktard. I check that forum once every fifteen minutes continually every couple weeks after taking Haitian Haet-Niglet in for her rabies and distemper shots and hadn't check your forum until recently when you and the resister were griping about Visser for the 666th time this week. Actually I'm surprised you let resister post at all, he was a friend of Phil in Booze' who I made a moderator when I ran Phil's forum and banned Pope Marty after ZOGbot Silly Roper paid the v-bulletin Bronze Plan bill and had given Swill-in-Booze a big $25 rock of crack, well no mater, like me at $permfart up until I tangled with Klunt Downey and Meerkkkat Markkk and was told to eat shit by Don Black who loved Klunt's big flopping kikess tits while going doggy-style up her jewdaick poop-chute at some point he'll disagree with you and you'll ban him, like you did EVERY regular you ever had, which since you backstabbed me by implimenting a strict "No ZOGbot lying perverted fat retard policy" has been one at a time you clinically paranoid poofter tranny fucktard. Also, you don't get to blame me for losing all the regulars that you had at that time, that is based entirely on you for being half a mamzer short here on Two & A Half Mamzers. The thing is they were all people that I either invited or followed me there like shit-eating dogs folling Haetian Haet-Niglet's she-boon buttocks rubbed with bacon grease for muh easy entrance and ALL I ever did was show them they way you attacked me on Visser's, especially how you lost your mind and outright slandered me by claiming I admittedly posted that I ate urine laced spaghetti along with some fudge pudding that I shudder to recollect where it cum from at Marty's. You know how I hate to eat shit sandwiches given that I don't much like the taste of bread. Now years after the fact like that skank Christine Ford against Brett Kavanaugh, I'm going to claim it all happened when you KNEW that was a Marty sockpuppet and I worked at that time as a snitch for ZOG spying on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers. This lying retard with but one nut and that infested with mumps makes me a really pissed-off Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuch forbidden to enter to bother the Aryan Christian Israelite Coongregation much like Rabbi Baal Finck and Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor, Esq(uirrel)..

Also I wonder if you figure out that you as a probable schidzoid paranoiac mamzer/jewboy mix have no real regular readers besides your former friends turned enemies, the reason that you have views half-way comparable to Visser and Marty is because you have the best location in town, claiming to be "thechristianidentityforum.net" lol, everyone that googles Christian identity gets your site on the first page so what you have is tons of one timers who check it out and never return and then there are a handful that stay and loot your reading room full of stolen pdf's which you can get away with because the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) has no jewrisdik-dik-shun in Oz / Continental Poofterland. The tards slurp somethang other than your manginalube from the lorry-lot, then after the downloads they then go. Also I wonder if I am the only one with more than one mumps-ravaged testicle crawling off a niglet-niece that has realized that you are a race traitor who is actively assisting the Japanese in their economic takeover of your country, you can't work for the enemy Robbie Hancock in the Mitsubishi warehouse in Melbourne and pretend to be CI while tranny poofteroid.

p.s I think you know by now that the Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum -- I'm 25% Cherokee - what of it, lol -- Chief jewronomo Visser is going nowhere. Haven't you figured out that thanks to Pieter-Dunkin by its Dutch Sephardic jew father into the red-nigger coosh of its mother Leana Bilitis Two-Possums Fucking Visser that he is bi polar and obviously has a serious personality disorder, most of it genetic but the rest caused by smoking meth and rasta-weed and then drinking the bong water. Admin and seedliner are Visser, as are the other 666 dundry sock-possums. Eventually I was able to learn that visser does in fact have a brother -- Shawn Aaron "Fruit-Loop" Visser who looks like an Amurrikwan beaner and has a Puerto Rican wife and a niglet-niece I'd Like To Fuck (NNILF (a NNilf)) calling herself Jasmine Jacko that the O
                                l' Pisser-Possum helt out on me
                                but he is not in CI and has nothing to do with Visser. Ron/Fruit-Loop Visser and Visser has slipped several times when posting as Admin and once as seedwhiner. If it ain't pisser-possums itz Pisser's Pedo-Paki Pisser-Possums, especially "Pompey/Malleus Douche" who is openly calling jewromy a red-nigger jewboy. What you also don't see is that every day that you spend money to keep up a forum that no one but your enemies follow is another day that you cannot spend atop a nigglet-niece. Yet again you lose to Visser. See, you think that keeping your forum up is some kind of Victory but it is really a loss. Could you let me back on, Obie-gender-bender? I'll be good and try to be less delusional ! I can't help being fucked up and a witless serial liar. Satan has cum-cum-trol of my remaining mumps-infested testicle !!! I can no longer cum-cum, cum-cum !!! You seem to have a borderline personality disorder as well that glues you to a movement that has kicked you to the curb years ago, when they figured you out as a raving hupocrite mamzer playing See-Eye Dentistry with gender-identity issues so you need to get a real life and stop living in this online world. I get more done spending less than an hour a month dealing with this silliness so that when I'm not stalking and snitching or thieving I can spend it atop a niglet-niece while you spend hours every day living in you mentally unbalanced fantast world and going virtually ass-2-mouth with a probable ZOGbot, also a mamzer. I won't be going to your forum again or at least within the next fifteen minutes, in fact the time I went a couple weeks ago was only cus I saw resister was posting there and I know him pretty well -- but not in a biblical way, he run off when I offered him Haitian Haet-Niglet's thirteen-year-aged coontang, before that the last time I visited was when Phil was still around and likewise bothering people.

It's hard to know where to start with that lot. Anyone who's had the misfortune of having to deal with "Chaplain" Bill DeClue for any appreciable length of time would be painfully aware of what a chronic fibber, not to mention bloody nuisance, he is. That's why he's been kicked out of just about every CI forum online. He couldn't even get the race of the people who are seizing economic control of Australia right. It's the Chinese, not the Japanese. But then what can you expect from someone who drove hundreds of miles to be ordained by that half-bearded enemy of Christ, Marty Lindstedt?

"Chaplain" Bill is wondering if he's the only one who knows I'm a race traitor actively assisting the Japs in their takeover of Oz. Yes, "Chaplain" Bill, I think it's a safe bet that you are the only one wondering that. If anyone doesn't know what "Chaplain" Bill is referring to, he's convinced I'm a warehouse manager at a Mitsubishi manufacturing plant here in Victoria. He must have got the intel on that from ten beers.

I am disturbed by the news that people are looting the Reading Room of pdf files I took from some places. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) doesn't apply to me because I'm a thieving Aussie tranny-poofter being chased by a One-Eared Dingo. The one time I did get my web page taken down it was because I stole one of Lying Larry Blanchard's "No Devil" tomes and Hostmonster.cum -- owned by jews in the jew-Ass Oy Vey -- honored Lying Larry's Cumplaint. I took it down and sucked kike cawk and looking for an Aussie server catering to poofter-pedos. If those people have any sense of Christian fair play at all, they will return the books they stole, preferably intact.

So it wasn't "Chaplain" Bill who ate the urine-laced spaghetti & having me shudder to think what the fudge pudding was made of, it was a Marty sockpuppet? Well, I hope that sockpuppet choked on it, I really do. I heard that you choked on the pissghetti due to cowardice and it was you who claimed that Pope Marty cooked you up an extra-special batch made from Dos Lindstedts Reserve Asparagus Fertilizer & Sipping Urine. Which went down fine but cum-cum up Ralph.

"Chaplain" Bill won't be going to this forum anymore. We have his word on that.

Devil in a DeClue Dress -- LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) Gets on muh tranny poofter last mangina hair.

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:23 PM

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                                A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                                http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                                http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Working...
                                X