Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muh guns, not muh dildo. Cum-cum and take them. Start here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muh guns, not muh dildo. Cum-cum and take them. Start here.

Muh guns, not muh dildo. Cum-cum and take them. Start here.

Flatulent LibberToon silliness from a LibberToon yenta-skank hack

By Cliar De jewkal Wolfowitz
    Authoress of "666 Thangs to Do Before Da Rabbleution, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!"
    & "Does Printing Racist Articles Really Have Any First Amendment Value?"

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/C...em-start-here/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3487#post13487
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3487#post13487

Stirring myself to the right words after One of Those Tragedies always takes a while. First, there’s the always present necessity to avoid admitting that us aging LibberToonian yenta-kikess skanks who have run away from the big shitties on the left coast in order to avoid living with niggers and beaners but want to live amongst White People yet pretend to be better because "WE AIN'T RACIST". Because we live amongst them as parasitic aliens we must feign the dragged-down feeling of “here we go again.” The antis rush gleefully on stage to perform their blood dances and once again, decent people need to respond to them, if for no other reason than to keep the record straight. Which is why I never could live in Alabama, where there were far better writers than myself, like Jim Floyd, and because Alabama is full of niggers and beaners working in the Tyson Foods chicken farms and plants and as a Libbertoon ass-clown I never could get any traction there. Far safer to live amongst the rich whiggers and jews in Wyoming, and cavail about "Lo, The No-Bull Injun" while studiously avoiding places like Pine Ridge.

We can’t even stop to speak with decency and sympathy for the horrible losses because to speak at all is to become political. And that’s obscene. It is obscene to talk frankly about nigger faggots killing whigger spawn in "no gun zones" while they is going to the post-secondary "Whigger Factories."

As Uncle jewseph Stalin put it, "Mass murders, whether by bomb or knife or vehicle or poison, are horrific individual tragedies. Or sumthang like that. As a yenta-skankess working ass-to-mouth with the jew false flag organization "Zelmamzer Partisans" it is time to obfuscate the fact that it is us jews who promote disarming the goyim. But mass murders by firearm result in a dreary sameness. Getting shot by a mullatto faggot muzzie nutzoid is somethang which should happen in Sweden, and not in the ZOGland.

Except this time. I really wake up in a new fantasy world every morning.

This time, instead of merely hissing about “common sense gun control,” instead of the bad old lie that “nobody wants to take your guns, you paranoid crazy ZOGling whigger ass-clowns,” the media elite now openly call for repeal of the Second Amendment and/or confiscation of firearms. They are maddened by the fact that nobody really gives a shit about what they have to say now that the jewpreme kort has legalized faggot marriage -- which as a LibberToon I'm all for -- and them whiggaz are simply storing up guns and ammo to drool over as play pretties and won't give them up any more than I'm willing to give up muh foot-long black dildo. They’re following their Glorious Leader, who I don't dare call a muzzie hi-yaller yid faggot and rushed to the podium like it coontained half a watermelon and a bucket of Original Reciepe KFC before the blood had even ceased flowing to demand that we should “do an Australia” to rid the nation of guns, as opposed to deranged nigger-yid faggots like It.

As Nicki the Kenyon wrote, at least they’re finally being honest, unlike us LibberToons, who run off from some shithole we infested in a big shitty on the Left Coast, and then to the wilds of Wyoming to be with the other richer jews and whiggers away from the niggers and beaners we pretend to love -- at a safe distance..

Wishing for the impossible LibberToontopia / Galt's Gulch / Hardyville, as usual, but finally stating what they really want. A place where the whigger peasantry will tug theyz' forelock while not having to obey their own pretend legistreason.

Better people than I have said just what those elitist dreams would entail. Better people like Jim Floyd, who ridiculed the jews and Bubba Caligula for getting itz Southron Fried pecker sucked by a chubby esther-kikess on jew-lie 4, 1998 and which led me to bitching to the militia mattoid and getting Jim Floyd kicked off and a pseudo-khazar named Khazarl Worden put in his place. "Do Racist Articles Have A First Amendment Value?" or somethang like that. For all my pretenses, I really hate free speech by White Men. Some safer whigger named Charles C. W. Cooke (who’s written some of the best responses on this) invited the 2A repealers to start a movement. To start theyz' own Hardyville or Galt's Gulch or shityl in which they can live without dangerous servants/golem to "serve" them like the Palestinians.

Which of course they’re not going to do. Because that takes more effort than writing an op-ed or issuing an executive order or masturbatory whine-piece on a fagazine for yuppie-scum LibberToon preppers still stuck in the Nineties.

And of course, they never, ever, ever think their way to the bottom line — that they intend to sit safely in their New York or Washington or Los Angeles offices while tens of thousands of working-class grunts — heavily armed and armored working-class grunts, but still — attempt to confiscate everyone’s weapons. "Whereass I intend to move away from these big shitties and their mud populations into some safe area populated by Whites -- and then try to tell them that as Yuppie Whiggress or Kikess Scum that I'm better than they are because at least I feign loving niggers and beaners which is why I moved to their neighborhoods in order to get away from them muds in the first place. Infiltration is safer than coonfrontation, cum-cum, cum-cum.

That image is too messy to fit in their utopia, of course. Anyhow, it would take years to get to point where the fedgov or state governments were ready to get that “non-violent.” Why do you think that as Yuppie Kikess Scum I moved to where there are belligerent Whigger rural rabble as opposed to say, Chicago, especially the South Side of Chicago?

Meantime, as an attention-whoring LibberToon skank who just has to write a column full of drivel for a LibberToonian Yuppie Scum Fagazine for the Nineties retreads I have a suggestion for those who want the guns gone.

This is for you, elitist scribblers still living in the big shitties like jew yawk, Los Mamzeries, Shitattle, and especially the District of Congoids / Corruption who ain't as smart of a jew as James Kuntsler or myself.

Here’s an invitation. Shut the hell up and come and take them. My dildoes. You can start at my house, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I’m getting kind of old now — well, oldish & can't do them gang-bangs with nogs like I usedtocould — and I don’t have the fire I used to. Them new antibiotics sorta cleared that up. As an old skank scribbler who has run off to rural climes to bother White People I just want to live a peaceful life in a peaceful place and only get unruly writing this LibberToon shit on this Yuppie Scum Preppers fagzine for the surviving Nineties retreads. I don’t care to get roused over every new crisis. When you live in an area off the grid the batteries for my rubber goods for the weekend take forever to recharge. I don’t like to fight unless it is safe for me to do so, like when I advocate censorship against racist White Men who are not amused as a yenta in the local woodpile. So I should be an easy target for rape by niggers and beaners in law enforcement. Come-cum, cum-cum to my house. Come-cum, cum-cum and take my guns. The dildos, however, are sacred. See how it goes. Yes, I'll promise a safe blow-jewb, but I'll chomp down, guaranteed, unless you agree to stick it in muh slack back door.

I had good training in handling firearms, but far more practical experience in handling dildos. With the guns I don’t practice as much as I should and I’m really not very ready for this. Again, this makes my house an easy place to start your confiscation campaign safely here in Hooterville amongst the goyim hillbillies. Come-cum, cum-cum and take them.

I’m not some big muscle guy. I’m a skinny woman with a huge yenta-kikess LibberToon drug-enhanced clitoris.. Again. Easy. Come-cum, cum-cum and take them.

I’m not a member of the big, bad NRA — you know, the monsters that are single-handedly responsible for actually getting rid of gun-grabbing politicians outside the big shitties and thus effectively making “gun violence” by armed goyim possible. Rather, I'm a member of Zelman's Party-Yentas, a group in which us jews kvetch about the Holohoax and lie about how the Nazis wanted to disarm the German People and how it was the Weimar judenrepublik who passed out the gun control laws which allowed us kikes to have guns in a Luxumborgess Bolshevik juden-dicklesstatersheep of the unarmed Weimar whiggertariate. Full of Serpent-Seed Deception, I'se. Surely -- Shirely is a grand old English whiggress name as opposed to Cliar-e the Sheeniess -- I’ll surrender easily, then. Did you see that Holohoax movie in which this pollackess named Sobrieski was throwing grenades from a Warsaw synagogue and not accomplishing anything against the Nazi's? Same here with the guns. But with the dildos? Especially the black foot-longer? jewr doomed!!! Come-cum, cum-cum and take them. The guns. Only the guns. Cum-cum, cum-cum.

Though politically radical by your standards, I’m not a wild-eyed fanatic hiding out in a bunker in one of those infamous “compounds.” I was thrown out of the bunker and the compound when I revealed the tell-tale signs of telegony to the Fearless Leader. I’m just a regular woman who is a walking cunt wasting air and when I first move in and wanting to stick under the radar shares cookies and soup with the neighbors and chats with the clerks down at the post office and gets tips on how to "go postal" and about their bad backs and the lastest town news. Absolutely nobody who knows me imagines I’m any sort of danger to them or anybody else or takes me in the least bit seriously. But I own guns. And dildos. So come and take them. The guns, not the dildos.

I have dogs, but they’re both old and friendly. Can't teach them nude tricks. Not even "fetch the dildo." So they shouldn’t get in your way. Anyhow, it’s just become routine these days for enforcers to shoot the family pets as it is routine for us LibberToons to censor the Internuts. So no, the dogs should be no obstacle to confiscating my firearms. So shoot them now, shoot them now. They are an expendable rhetorical device, anyways. Come-cum cum-cum and take them.

Although it’s not really possible to be a law-abiding citizen in this age when each of us routinely commits three felonies a day without knowing it, I do try to bitch endlessly about how you won't let me do whatever I might want to do. I try to pretend to be a good neighbor, a good person, and a good citizen. So really, what do you have to fear from me, a tedious LibberToon tard? I’m your perfect test case for how to deal with endless importunate LibberToon whiners. Come-cum, cum-cum and take them.

I’d like to live another 20 years — 30 would be better — but I’ve lived a full life of posing and pretending to be anything other than what I really am, a tedious tard and hypocrite who endlessly whines about how I love freedumb while back-biting and censoring White Men who simply want to live as their ancestors did as late as the 1970s and to die now, whether at the hand of a freelance criminal or a tyrant, wouldn’t be any great tragedy to anyone other than my fellow LibberToon poseurs and fuktards, and not even to them. So come-cum, cum-cum and take them.

Really. See how it goes with one weak, skinny, tedious, whining, unpeaceable woman who wishes no harm to anyone who might fight back. Come-cum, cum-cum and take them. I invite you to invade muh sundry orifices and with muh own rubber goods for the weekend.

See how that goes. Then times that by 666/100,000,000 LibberToon retread retards still living in the Nineties.

Above is a "fair-use parody" of what some LibberToonian skank pretending to be for Freedumb says in a fagazine devoted to yuppie-scum preppers.

I am a tedious anti-white kikess LibberToon

When not stalking road-killt possums, I'm stalking Pope Marty, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

When not stalking road-killt possums, I'm stalking Pope Marty, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1181#post21181
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3491#post13491
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8991#post13491

It appears that "Marty the Auntie-Tonto Poonstain" has found a free Claire Wolfe article on the "Backwoods Home Magazine". I was wanting to get me sum of that hibersheeniess coontang but C-liar-e told me that she smelled the smell of Ute ewe pussy on muh red-nigger shortarm and besides, she didn't want scrapie and certainly not sum red-nigger Johnny Tonto small-cox. I cum across this while stalking Pope Marty's forum and now claim it was while searching for 'FREE' possum chili canning recipes. I'm sort of between jobs driving the turnip truck to the Lamanite Mor[m]on cannery and stopping the truck for all that free road kill. I especially take some of it home for the lil' Lamanite split-tails I'se gots, especially Dottir #4 and the Retarded Dottir #5, and Dottir #2, Hanna Cuntannah and Tony-the-Pony, her plowmate, and Shetland Pony and Scrofulina, theyz' spawn. Deep fried possum anuses in possum fat, yum, yum!!! When I invite the Tribe of Red-Nigger & Blackfeet & Blackerasses in the tribe, why the iron cauldron of skunk and d-g soups is emptied right quick, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

And now I Johnny Tonto "Poonstain" Spawn of Rufus Da Doofus Britton is now babbling about it on the "Turd Forum"

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...87&postcount=2

Marty's supposed to be a CI Pastor to us mamzer and jew and melungeon ass-clowns, but never ministers to the flock of us ass-clowns, instead when he isn't driving out us mongrel pisser-possums and sundry mamzerkike ass-clowns gossiping and lying about others in Wandering Mamzers ofCI, he's ridiculing our mongrel foaming at the mouth about our endless fraudulent geneologies when not ridiculing LibberToons yapping about secular gun rights people like Claire Wolfe, who I wanted to hump and breed faggot-spawn #666. As a Lamanite serial polygamist could this be because "Johnny Tonto Poonstain" has NO CI audience?

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

I'm thinking of branching out into red-niglet niece coontang, Johnny Tonto Britton

I'm thinking of branching out into red-niglet niece coontang, Johnny Tonto Britton.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3504#post13504
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3504#post13504

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1181#post21181
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3491#post13491
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8991#post13491

It appears that "Marty the Auntie-Tonto Poonstain" has found a free Claire Wolfe article on the "Backwoods Home Magazine". I was wanting to get me sum of that hibersheeniess coontang but C-liar-e told me that she smelled the smell of Ute ewe pussy on muh red-nigger shortarm and besides, she didn't want scrapie and certainly not sum red-nigger Johnny Tonto small-cox. I cum across this while stalking Pope Marty's forum and now claim it was while searching for 'FREE' possum chili canning recipes. I'm sort of between jobs driving the turnip truck to the Lamanite Mor[m]on cannery and stopping the truck for all that free road kill. I especially take some of it home for the lil' Lamanite split-tails I'se gots, especially Dottir #4 and the Retarded Dottir #5, and Dottir #2, Hanna Cuntannah and Tony-the-Pony, her plowmate, and Shetland Pony and Scrofulina, theyz' spawn. Deep fried possum anuses in possum fat, yum, yum!!! When I invite the Tribe of Red-Nigger & Blackfeet & Blackerasses in the tribe, why the iron cauldron of skunk and d-g soups is emptied right quick, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

And now I Johnny Tonto "Poonstain" Spawn of Rufus Da Doofus Britton is now babbling about it on the "Turd Forum"

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...87&postcount=2

Marty's supposed to be a CI Pastor to us mamzer and jew and melungeon ass-clowns, but never ministers to the flock of us ass-clowns, instead when he isn't driving out us mongrel pisser-possums and sundry mamzerkike ass-clowns gossiping and lying about others in Wandering Mamzers ofCI, he's ridiculing our mongrel foaming at the mouth about our endless fraudulent geneologies when not ridiculing LibberToons yapping about secular gun rights people like Claire Wolfe, who I wanted to hump and breed faggot-spawn #666. As a Lamanite serial polygamist could this be because "Johnny Tonto Poonstain" has NO CI audience?
      Oy Vey, it really sux to me be!!!

John Britton, if you don't stop being mean to me I'm going to cry, poop my pants and make up more lies about you!!! It's not my fault that I am a fat lazy pervert, YHWH made me that way and loves me just as I am so you'd better show the proper respect!

I am being persecuted for my faith, didn't you know that all true Orthodox Comparetians like to take nude baths with small children and kiss their special place? There is nothing wrong with that!!!

It's not my fault that my mother disinherited me and left everything to my brother, in fact it is VERY illegal since I am legally entitled to a full share of her estate no matter what her wishes were and in spite of the fact that there is full legal documentation to support this. I NEED that money to survive since I am too stupid and lazy to get a job and actually support myself and therefore it is illegal to deny my legal right to mooch off my family, I simply have no way of making it without doing so and therefore I cannot be denied under any circumstances.

So Pastor Britton had better stop being mean to me because I have every right to say what I want and it is illegal for people to say things back to me. It makes no difference that my idiotic rantings get laugh out of court or that my months of begging and pleading for Pastor Visser to ban Pastor Bill fell on deaf ears, I am still the POPE and I demand the respect that I deserve!!!!!

Hail Buggery!
      Pope Martin Luther King Lindstink
      Candidate for President of NAMBLA
      I'm a wandering retard that has been kicked out where-ever and when-ever detected. Now I'm on Passtard Swill Morrow's anglo-mamzer $25 per-month crack-house forum

Comment

Working...
      X